Sunday, March 22, 2009

I am

ok here it goes........

~ I am married to my high school sweetheart, and couldn't imagine my life without him. I do not know who I would be without him
~ I am a  daughter, sister, wife, mother and  best friend
~ I am a kind hearted individual, who has  tendency to always take things personal, although this is my year to let things go
~ I am a clean freak, sometimes my husband calls it OCD! LOL
~ I am outgoing and love to laugh
~ I am deathly afraid of bears!
~ I am still learning who I am and will tackle anything. I for some reason have many talents
~ I am amazed at how much my life changed when I had children. Life became not just about me anymore, but about more important things like my boys
~ I am a person who has always loved photography but only recently decided that I needed to do something for me, and this was it:)
~ I am a people pleaser, but in the last year I've learned that the people I've been trying to please my whole life, will love me and have always loved me no matter what I do.  I am who I am.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks me too!! This is the first picture I have liked of myself in a long time:)

    ReplyDelete