Monday, March 16, 2009

Ah Ha

Today I had an ah ha moment and realized that I do not know yet who I am as a photographer. I have so much to learn and do not want to continue at the pace I am at. I need to take the time and let it all sink in, in order for me to learn who I am as a person and as a photographer. This is why I have decided to take the next 6 months off from taking pictures for family and friends because realized I am not ready yet:). I want to take them for fun, for me and to learn from it. Thank you to everyone for your continued support and encouragement as I embark on this journey. I could not do it without each and everyone of you! 

1 comment:

  1. WOW, Linsday! This is HUGE! I am really proud of you. That's all, just proud. It takes a lot of bravery to say wait, I need a time-out - I know because I've done it twice now - but I promise you'll come back at it feeling refreshed and inspired and ready to tackle whatever comes next. Promise. If you want or need any support, please send me an email - we'll make a coffee date. ((((hugs))))

    ReplyDelete